define_fmep_model(full_bmep_curve, engine_max_speed, engine_stroke, active_cylinder_ratios, engine_has_cylinder_deactivation, engine_has_variable_valve_actuation, has_lean_burn, has_exhausted_gas_recirculation, has_selective_catalytic_reduction, engine_type, idle_engine_speed, after_treatment_temperature_threshold)¶
Defines the vehicle FMEP model.
- full_bmep_curve (function) – Vehicle full bmep curve.
- engine_max_speed (float) – Maximum allowed engine speed [RPM].
- engine_stroke (float) – Engine stroke [mm].
- active_cylinder_ratios (tuple[float]) – Possible active cylinder ratios [-].
- engine_has_cylinder_deactivation (bool) – Does the engine have cylinder deactivation technology?
- engine_has_variable_valve_actuation (bool) – Does the engine feature variable valve actuation? [-].
- has_lean_burn (bool) – Does the engine have lean burn technology?
- has_exhausted_gas_recirculation (bool) – Does the engine have exhaust gas recirculation technology?
- has_selective_catalytic_reduction (bool) – Does the engine have selective catalytic reduction technology?
- engine_type (str) – Engine type (positive turbo, positive natural aspiration, compression).
- idle_engine_speed ((float, float)) – Engine speed idle median and std [RPM].
- after_treatment_temperature_threshold ((float, float)) – Engine coolant temperature threshold when the after treatment system is warm [°C].
Vehicle FMEP model.